This blog is an account of my journey with BDSM, particularily M/s relationships, and is based through my opinions and experiences. I suggest reading from the back foward, as i refer back to many things.

Any advice here can be fitting to any D/s relationship, just replace Master with any other description you prefer.





Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Can I learn?

I once again have been making rash decisions over problems while dropping. Luckily my Master is very patient with me, has stuck around for me to calm down. My irrationality made Him think that I was throwing a fit to try to get my way, but after we discussed the situation calmly and logically, and I could explain why I was hurt, He made changes to His plan, as He now understands my problems with the current situation.

The best advice anyone can give you is this: calm down, and communicate. When you cant communicate effectively, the other person in your relationship cannot understand what you want them to do.

I have posted some pages up for informaion that isn't really my blogging, and I hope they will be helpful. As my blog is my random mess and collection of ideas, feelings, and thoughts, any good advice will be hard to collect. As I think on it now, most of my posts (the unhappy ones at least) are written while I was dropping. As this blog is mainly a way for my Master to be able to see how I am feeling, it is helpful to Him, but is under-represented in the happy times, so I will be sure to post more of that.

I have been writing a new contract for us. Our year of our first signing is almost here (Aug 13th!). Our contract didn't completely apply to us, it was more for a live-in situation, which we do not have, and as we are working on our new contract (He will be sending me some revisions within the hour) it will be specifically designed for us, which I now think is the best way to go about contracts. In it we have our general "always" rules, allowances for our special situation, and shows our love for eachother. I hope that reading it over will help withsub-drop and lonliness for when I cannot be with Him.

When our contract is finished, I will post it, if allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment