This blog is an account of my journey with BDSM, particularily M/s relationships, and is based through my opinions and experiences. I suggest reading from the back foward, as i refer back to many things.

Any advice here can be fitting to any D/s relationship, just replace Master with any other description you prefer.





Monday, July 19, 2010

The Breaking

My Master lied to me. The one thing I really will not stand. We've been having many issues and off and on, but he lied directly to my face, even when I asked him a very specific question. What a great thing to find out on the day we celebrate his birthday.

Another thing- he was pushing me to have a commitment ceremony even though he was lying to me. Why? I believe so he could tell me that i couldnt leave him when I found out.

He was right. All his relationships do end because of him. He was scared of being cheated on, which is basically what he was doing with me, as he lied to me.

Thankfully, about two weeks ago, I lost all my trust for him and cried and hurt for him. I did not regain trust for him within the past two weeks, which makes this parting easy. This parting causes me little sadness now, and mainly just a great relief that the drama is over.


Masters: DO NOT LIE TO YOUR SLAVE. M/s has the same needs as a regular relationship, and communication, trust, and stability are key to making it work.

Short version: He had another girl listed as his submissive. He assured me that they were not playing or having sex and that it was just a mentoring thing. He lied to me about this and he lied to her about being sexually active with me, and he lied to either one of us or possibly both of us about what he wanted from her and how long she was going to be around. I cannot stand being lied to.

No comments:

Post a Comment